My weekdays always start in the early morning. I wake up before 7 a.m. and finish everything to do, like having breakfast, washing my face, toothbrushing, and so on, by around 7:30. (My mate uses a bathroom to take shower in the morning. If not, I would sleep more 30 minutes!)
So my sleeping time is for about 6 hours each weekdays, and it's not the enough amount to keep awake a whole day. Then, I found a nice method to make my life more easy.
It's called "Power nap"
. Here is the description.
1. Find a good place to nap.
2. Have caffeine right before you nap.
3. Set an alarm to go off in 25 minutes, and take a nap.
4. Get up as soon as the alarm goes off.
* The source has more detail, so please take a look if you are interested.
The work efficiency will be dramatically increased after the nap. Plus, the sleeping hours are not so long that we also have a good night's sleep.
Sleeping is happiness given to people equivalently. (Does it make sense??)
Below is written in Japanese:)
以下日本語です!! Read more
Topic:Everyday Life - Genre:Blog
- 2012/10/02(火) 23:29:35|